Sunday, July 9, 2017

Utopia, my Realm

Blog 3: My deck and Realm
So, if you've read my last post, you'll know a little bit about my Realm; Utopia. For this post, I want to talk about my ideas for it and how I imagine it to be. Hopefully, this will give you inspiration for your Realm.
My Realm is a place full of beautiful forests and other amazing sights, such as the Wizor Tower, Coco Island and the mysterious Mystic Box (a strange cube which is always changing). The buildings there glow with beauty and magic, and so do the inhabitants! The Psychic and Grass monsters which call Utopia home live peacefully together, but are always ready for battle with others. The two rulers of Utopia are Tachi (an Island Beast) and Quil (a Wizor), and they do whatever they can to keep Utopia safe and beautiful.
However, they cannot do everything. Even though Utopia may be an amazing land (which any human would probably liken to heaven), there is a dark side to it. There is an indestructable portal, which leads to an alternate dimension known as Shadow Utopia. Plus, there is another portal like that one, but it is instead a gateway to other Realms. No matter how hard Tachi and Quil try, these portals will not go away...
Easy, and cool! I drew a sketch of a map to give you an idea of where places are and other stuff.
The Wizor tower is where the Wizors make new spells to use in battle, and they are the reason for the portal to Shadow Utopia. It is in the Forbidden Zone, which is forbidden because of the dangerous monsters which sometimes come out. As you can see, there is a broken Wizor Tower there. It was destroyed by the evil creatures of the other dimension. They built a wall around the Forbidden Zone, to keep all the evil in one place.
That's all I've got for Utopia at the moment, but I'll be doing more posts on it soon. I hope that this has given you an idea of what you can do, I'd love to hear about your Realm! If you want to see some other Genso stuff, you can go to my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA). Or, you can get the free rules and even booster packs at my shop page on The Game Crafter (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game). That's it for now, catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment