Saturday, July 8, 2017

About Genso

Today, I decided to talk a little more about Genso. By that I don't just mean the rules, or loads of boring stuff about other games or whatever, I mean just some good old Genso fun!
So, in this game there are 10 elements and to make yourself a deck you need to pick 2 of them. There is a list of all the elements in the rules (which are free on my shop page on xx), why not download them and see which ones you like. Each element has its own monsters - and I will be making more in the future!
Now, you can also make your own Realm. This is were your monsters live and the point of it is to defend your home from invaders - or to invade others, if you prefer! You can have 40 cards in your deck - and there aren't only monsters that you can have. There are also Magic and Equip cards, which can help you out, or hinder your enemy! My Realm is called Utopia, and it's a land full of Psychic monsters, Grass monsters, magical forests and many stunning sights. You can do as much or as little for your Realm as you like!
So, now that I've talked about decks and Realms, let's move on to how Genso came to be as it is today. It was 2 and a half years ago that I first wanted to make my own card game. You see, I play Yugioh, and I wanted to make my own game to play with my friends. It was originally called Sintrivi Blasma (I've no idea where that name came from), and the rules where just terrible. Since then, the game has changed a crazy amount. From rules to art, you could say this game has changed in every way.
Before I finish this post, I just want to show off a few of my favourite cards...

                                         

                   

                                          

And that's it for now, please let me know what you think of Genso and this blog - and if you have any ideas or questions about Genso, please let me know! Check out my YouTube (GensoTCG) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA and my shop page https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game! Until next time, this Utopian is out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment