Tuesday, July 25, 2017

An update on Utopia

It's been a while since I did a post on Utopia, hasn't it? So, I'm just going to tell you what other things I've made in this time (or stuff that's been changed).

As for the story of how Utopia came to be the pretty dangerous place it now is (thanks to Shadow Utopia), there isn't much news. I want to create some kind of campaign about a war between them in the future, but for now I'm just making the history. What I have done is thought about Shadow Utopia! It will be a place full of evil and darkness. The fact that it rains lava is a concern for them, but the fact that they all want to destroy each other is an even bigger problem!
It really is a nasty place to be. However, it's like a mirror land. Anything that happens in Utopia happens in Shadow Utopia. The only difference is the monsters. They think in their own way, but end up doing the same thing some how. No matter how differently they think! The cool twist is that they look the same as the normal Utopians. Why is that cool, I hear you ask. Well, remember when Tachi went into Shadow Utopia? He didn't come back out...

The Shadow Quil had been working on a portal to another land (so that he could destroy it), and the portal that the normal Quil had made linked to the Shadow one. As I said, they unintentionly do the same thing.

Skipping ahead a little while, Tachi went into Shadow Utopia. And, (story change!) at the same time, the Shadow Tachi went into the normal Utopia! The sun hurt his eyes, but once he got into shade, he eventually got used to the pain. Because he went straight into the shade, he was well hidden from the other Utopians (who didn't see him). Once he was okay with the light, he went back into Shadow Utopia to tell Shadow Quil everything that he had seen and experienced.

In the mean time, the Shadow Utopians had locked the normal Tachi in a cage - and he couldn't escape. Quil had the genius idea to send Shadow Tachi back into Utopia to pose as the normal Tachi!
That's all the crazyness I've got for now, but I'll definetly need to thik up some more exciting stuff to happen! What do you think will happen? You can comment below, I'd love to know what you think! If you want to help me out, you can follow me on FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799), or subscribe to my channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA), or you could get a Booster Pack from the Genso Shop page (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game) to show me that you like it.

But for now, this Utopian is out (again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment