Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Future ideas

For this post, I wanted to talk about some of the ideas that I have for the future of Genso. For example, new kinds of cards and elements. I'm making 2 new elements for Generation 2, Ice and Electric! They're really cool, and I found out how to draw some really cool dragons! I also found a cool way of making people, so I've got 2 people in the Fight element coming up. I was thinking about other elements for the far future, like maybe Light and Dark. However, I think that Dark may be too much like Ghost to be its own element.

I've made some Pet cards for Generation 2, too. They basically partner up with any monster. They're weak, but they don't take up a monster slot, because they're with the monster! They're like baby versions of monsters and when you put them with their bigger version (like if Wiz was partnered with Wizor), they get a bonus. Because the Pets can't be attacked, they don't have a Defence or Life stat. I'm making quite a few, so be ready for them!

I have a few other ideas like that (lets call them Special monster cards, because they're not like normal monsters). Another idea for Special monster cards are the X Combos. Basically, you'll be able to mix 2 monsters together to make a cooler one! You need an X card to fuse them, and the actuall X card will need to be in your Special Deck. This will probably be something which I'll introduce in Gen 3.

One X Combo card idea I have is a mix of Volky and Roky! Another thing that I want to do in the future is competitons - where you guys can make your own monsters and I'll pick the best looking ones. It'd be so cool to do that! And also archetypes are something that I have plans for. I'm thinking Gen 3, because they'll go well with X Combos.

And there are all the (possible) ideas I have for the game so far. What do you think of them? Do you have any ideas which you think could work awesome in Genso? Why not let me know? You can comment below, or you could message me on FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799).

Why not check out my YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA), where I'll keep you guys updated on what I'm doing, too. You could get a Booster Pack from my Shop (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game) if you want to help me out . I want to make this the best TCG ever, and I need your help!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment