Thursday, July 27, 2017

Cards and stuff

As you may have already guessed, this post is going to be about some of my cards - and stuff. What I mean by that is a few cards (for example, Wizor) and a bit about them. So, first is my favourite card, Wizor. Wizor isn't the greatest card in the game, but I love it! To me, it's kind of like Pikachu to Pokemon. Wizor is like the mascot of Genso, I guess. Even though it isn't every where you look, it'll be the main character in a comic that I want to make sometime in the future.

Well, sort of. I'll be the main character, but Wizor will be my trademark card. The inspiration for Wizor is a little bit crazy, so be prepared! So, I used to have an app called Geometry Dash, and the character I used was similar to Shy Guy from Mario. It was just a cube with a Shy Guy mask. That was it. However, I had the colours that you see on Wizor today in the game! Wizor is basically a weird version of Shy Guy! So, that's how I got my inspiration for Wizor.

Another card that I want to talk about is Jackoo. I really like Jackoo, even though it isn't game changing. The thing is, Jackoo was once orange instead of purple! It looked kind of weird, so I changed it to purple. I think that it's much better now! I loved the idea of a pumpkin with souls bursting out of it, it just seemed so cool! Jackoo was actually the 8th monster I made, can you guess which one was the first?

You can comment below which one you think ;)
Another one is Bouldilo. The inspiration for this card was an armadillo - I love Bouldilo, but he looks nothing like one! It took me ages to draw it and it only ended up looking sort of like what it was supposed to. However, even though I never got it perfect, I still made the best armadillo I've ever done. And that's why I like him.

Another one that was hard was Makit. Drawing hands isn't my strong point, so why I decided to try and make a hand monster I don't know. But, I actually think that I did really well!
Heck, it's better that just a circle!

Anyway, what do you think? What monsters would you like me to talk about next? Let me know below! Or, you could message me on FaceBook instead (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799). If you want to get some of these cards, then why not check out the Genso TCG Shop (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game)? Or, you could check out my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA), where you can watch even more Genso stuff!

Catch you later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment