Saturday, July 29, 2017

A comic?

In this post, I want to ask you how you would feel about a Genso comic. The main character would be me and my signiture monster will be Wizor. I'll have a few friends (for now you don't need to know them), a few enemies and a lot of battles!

The story will be quite simple; I want to be the best player. Just like everyone else, right?!
So, I go to tornaments and challenge everyone. My friends will help me, whilst having their own stuff to do, and I'll have a few enemies! There will be a little device which shows you holograms of monsters (it'll be kind of like a VR headset, but smaller and easier to walk around with). So, I'll be able to walk around with my Wizor, which I'll obviously do. The only thing that I'm unsure on is where the cards will go during a battle.

I need to design something simple and lightweight... I sort of have an idea, but I'll talk more about that in another post. What do you think? Would you like a comic like this? Or would you maybe prefer it if I made a comic about Utopia? I think that it'd be cooler to make a comic in the first way; it will be fun to draw myself in my own comic world of Genso!

You can go to my FaceBook for any news (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799), my YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA) for some videos about my card game, or the Genso TCG Shop (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game) where you can get some cards!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment