Friday, July 28, 2017

Best battles

For this post, I want to ask you what your best battle ever is. It can be from any game, like Yugioh, Pokemon, Magic, Vanguard, or any other game. Just comment below the best battle you've ever had. My best battle was probably from Genso (I've played it and barely anything else for nearly 3 years), and I was versing my little sister. I had Grass and Ghost, while she had Air and Fire. Sometimes, you get lucky. And that day my sister was very lucky. Whenever I did something, she stopped it. And whenever she did something, it was really powerful and I just had to watch as my Health went down pretty fast.

Then, I drew a card called Mushboom (Mushboom has the same ability as Bomba). She was so scared to attack it that she didn't do anything for a few turns. Whilst that was going on, I was summoning weak monsters to chip away at her big ones. Even though they all got destroyed, Mushboom wasn't touched - and neither was my Health.

After a while, she attacked Mushboom, destroying everything. Then, on my turn, I used a card called Zombie (it allowed you to return a monster from any Dead Pile to your field), and brought back her best monster. I used it to eventually beat her, because it was so strong that she couldn't destroy it!
And that was it. She got really lucky and nearly won, but the luck changed and I just managed to win. It may not have been really easy, but it really was epic! Have you played a battle better than that? Let me know below!

You can check out my YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA) where I make awesome videos for my TCG, or my FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799) where I'll keep you updated on any news. Or, you could check out my Shop (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game).

I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment