Wednesday, July 12, 2017

An awesome battle

For this post, I thought that writing about my best ever battle would be good, because this is a card game!
So, this was during Elementus. It was my Earth deck against my friends Fire deck. He had summoned Waxion - and I was pretty scared to attack it (it used to give 100 Health). On my turn, I had pretty much nothing that was able to defeat Waxion whilst negating its ability, so I played a normal monster and ended my turn. On his turn he summoned a weak monster, but used an Equip card to give it the Fly ability! He used it to seriously damage my monsters' health.
On my next turn, I drew a Lv 2 (or now, a Veteran) monster with Mystic. I sent my nearly dead monster to the Dead Pile to summon this monster, who destroyed Waxion. On his turn, he sacrificed the other monster to summon his own Veteran, but I used a Magic card which I had been saving. It was Psychic Pulse, and it allowed me to destroy one monster on the field. With his field empty, he unhappily ended his turn. I summoned another monster and Equipped a card to my Lv 2 monster; it was Speed Potion, which allows the Equipped monster to attack 3 times. With this much power, there was seemingly no hope for my friend. However, on his turn, he played a Magic card called Last Straw. Both players Health become 1 - and they both discard their whole deck. Then, they both pick one monster (regardless of their Rank) and summon it to the field. We both picked our greatest monsters and the battle really began, for we knew that this was it.
I picked my monster carefully. When my monster was destroyed, its ability was activted. I could return 1 Magic card from my Dead Pile to my hand - and that card was Star Power! This card makes any opponant lose 50 Health points.
It was an epic battle, one where I was so close to losing!
I hope that this post has been exciting enough for you guys. Don't forget to check out my shop page (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game) and my YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA) for more Genso - and to download the free rule sheet!

No comments:

Post a Comment