Tuesday, July 25, 2017

More Magic and Equip

Hi again, guys! I'm going to show some more of the Magic and Equip cards in this post, so let's start with some Magic cards!
 

So, here we have Star Power, Monster Swap and Back-Up. Star Power is like 1-Up, but the exact opposite... Your enemy loses 50 Health! I'd probably take just one Star Power, because I like to attack my opponent  more than anything else. Monster Swap is great when you have a weak monster and your opponent has a strong one. You simply swap your monsters and you've got the best card. I'd again only take one of these, but it is really useful. Back-Up is super great, because it allows you to summon 2 monsters! You could use Back-Up and then discard them to summon a Hero monster! I'd probably take 2 of these.
 

These Equip cards are Cure, Poison and Boom. Cure can stop the equipped monster from getting Burned or Poisoned. It also clears your monster of Poison and Burn if it already had them! It is seriously useful against a Fire or Poison deck, but not so much against any other elements. So, I'd only take one. Poison basically does the opposite. You equip it to an enemy monster and they become Poisoned. Simple and effective, so I'd be sure to take one (maybe even 2).

Last is Boom. Great for killing big numbers! When the equipped monster is destroyed, all monsters are destroyed. It has saved me many times, so I know that I'd take at least 2!

And they're all the ones that I'm going to show you for now, because I like leaving a little bit of mystery... Want to see what other ones there are? You can get a Booster Pack from the Genso Shop (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game) and get some of your own! Or, you could watch me open a pack on my YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA) and see what I get. You can follow me on FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799) to keep up with any Genso news.
See you in the next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment