Monday, July 24, 2017

Some Magic and Equip

Well, now all that's left to show you are the Magic and Equip cards (and a few sneak peeks at some Generation 2 cards). There are 20 of each - and they are what you need to support your monsters and help you out. I won't be able to show you all of them, but I'll do as many as I can.




First up are a few of my favourite Magic cards, Reborn, Helping Hand and Stop. 1-up gives some Health, so that you have more chance of winning, Helping Hand is great when you have no hand cards and Stop is amazing if you need another turn. In my  perfect deck, I'd probably take 2 or 3 1-ups (they're super useful), 3 Reborns (you just need them when you lose a powerful monster!) and probably only 1 Stop, because even though it's very useful, I have other cards which I'll need to take!
 

Here are 3 great Equip cards: Mystic Power, Transform and Sickness. Sometimes, you need a monster with the ability Mystic, but only a few cards in the game have it. You just need to equip Mystic Power to a monster, and done!
Transform is great if an enemy has a powerful monster and you only have a few weak monsters. All of your monsters become the enemy monster for 2 turns, which is long enough to set your opponent back a bit.

Lastly is Sickness. I thought that it would be great if a monster could get weaker if the owner of it had loads of cards in their hand, and it is! I'd take 2 Mystic Powers, 2 Transforms and probably only one Sickness. Even though it's really good, I can only see myself needing one of them.
What do you think of these cards? They really are game changing!

To get them, you can go to the Genso Shop (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game), or, if you want to see me opening my own pack, go to my YouTube and check out the video (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA). If you want to keep up with any news, you can follow me on FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799) , too.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment