Saturday, July 29, 2017

Friends and foes

This post will be about my friends and foes in the possible Genso comic. My sister will be part of the group and her signiture monster will be Clouy. Her elements will be Air and Ghost, just like real life. In the comic, she'll want to collect all the cutest cards! Another character will be my friend Andreas, who'll want to find out more about the technology which everyone uses to battle. He hopes to one day invent something which will work even better than the system that everyone uses. He'll have a Fire and Fight deck.

Another one of my friends is Chris; he'll have a Metal and Ghost deck. I'm not too ure as to what his goal will be yet, but I'll think of something before I make the comic.

As for my foes, I'd like the main protagonist to be from the future. He (for some unknown reason) wants to defeat me in battle. Again, I don't quite have his story yet, but I know that he'll be from the future! I could make a group of thugs who steal cards from players. It would be quite cool to face of against their leader, who'll basically be the same as all other crime bosses. Other than that, it'll all be battles against random people. That's the main point of it really, battles!

What do you think? Do you have any cool ideas for another friend or foe? Let me know below, or you could message me on FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799). If you want to see more card game stuff, you can watch some videos on my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA). Or, you could get some of your own cards at the Genso Shop (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game), and make your own legendary battles!

No comments:

Post a Comment