Monday, July 17, 2017

Some cards

Now, I've realised that I haven't done a post where I show of some cards. This is a card game! So, I am going to post some pictures of cards. I won't be able to do them all, but I'll probably have to make a part 2 sometime.





These cards are what I call the Generic cards. They are cards that were so good, but I wasn't sure where they belonged. I decided that since I couldn't quite place them in one specific element, I would make one of them for each element! Ones like Boost and Gem are amazing at powering up other monsters. Boost gives all your monsters 20 Attack and Gem gives all your monsters 10 Defence. They are really useful, so I'd say to take 2 Boosts in a deck (that's what I'd take) and possibly 2 Gems, but I'm not too sure on that.

Dicer is an old one, way back from my old Trading Card Game, Sintrivi Blasma! It's great for if your opponent has a tough monster, but only if you're lucky enough to roll high numbers! If not, use a Magic or Equip card and see if you can keep it safe until next turn (so that you can use it to summon a Veteran monster).

Sheol is an amazing monster. With 50 Defence, 70 Attack and 120 Life, he's a pretty tough Warrior monster. And that's why I made him Generic, because that way everyone can have a good monster to help them out.

Lastly is Spuntix. I'm not really sure what Spuntix is, but I really like it. It's like a mix of Pacman and Snake! It's a Veteran - and it's also pretty powerful. It has Fly, which works amazingly with it's 70 Attack.





These are a few Earth cards. So, we have Bouldilo, Pearly and Roky. I really like Bouldilo, even though I think it looks nothing like an armadillo. Pearly is like a big and magical Pearl, which looks beautiful. Roky is a rock monster (which makes sense in an Earth deck), but he has an evil twin brother called Volky (a Fire monster). I want to do a competition one day, where people can make their own fan made sibling. The winning design will be made into a card - and it'll have the name of the creator, too. That would be so cool!

That's all that I'll show off today, don't forget to check out my YT channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA) and the Shop for the Genso TCG (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game). Like, Subscribe and leave some feedback; I'm always looking to make new friends!
Thanks for reading, and I'll be back with some more posts soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment