Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Metal and Ghost

So, as promised, I will show you all the monsters that you can take in a Metal and Ghost deck...



As you can see, there are quite a few Metal monsters. This is because Metal is so commonly used. This is great because you can have a great mix of monsters, whether it's for strength purposes or elemental ones. The Ghost element doesn't have as many monsters, because they're not all that easy to be mixed.

However, that makes them a great partner for Metal. Since Ghost don't have a problem when it comes to any elemental advantages, they can be pretty good if you have a lot of mixed Metal monsters.
I actually think that Ghost has some of my favourite characters; aside from Wizor and Island Beast, I really do love most of them. I mean, Jackoo, Skelly and Ecto are awesome!
Don't forget that these aren't the only monsters that will be available either; I'm making Generation 2, and I've got quite a few awesome Ghost and Metal monsters in the pipeline ;)



And that's it - all the Ghost and Metal cards so far! Maybe next I'll do a post on all the Air and Water monsters... If you like these monsters, why not check out the Booster Pack from the Genso shop page (thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game), or you can check out my YouTube for more Genso stuff (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA).
You can even check out my Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799)! Comment what you think of this post and Genso below, I'd love to hear your thoughts! See you soon guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment