Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Mini battle

In this post, I want to write about a mini battle I had with my sister. We played with all my cards (regardless of their element), and we both had 10 each. And whilst that is nowhere near 40, the game was still good. We only had 2 Equip cards each, but when they were used, it was annoying if you weren't the one using it!

I went first and summoned Wizor (A:70, D:40, L:90). And of course I drew 2 cards, thanks to Wizor's ability. Then, it was my sisters turn. She summoned Cococlaw (A:90, D:50, L:100), which I was a little upset about, because I love Cococlaw! However, that was not all. She played the Equip card Sky Orb (it gives a monster Fly), and she gave it to Cococlaw. With this new power, Cococlaw destroyed my Wizor. It was my turn and I wasn't too sure on what to do.

My usual tactic when I get Wizor first is to discard him for a Veteran monster next turn. I was a bit worried; especially because of how powerful Cococlaw had become. I got the monster Weeds (A:70, D:20, L:100). I knew that Weeds wouldn't last too long, but I just wanted to weaken Cococlaw. I also Equipped the Equip card Poison (the equipped monster becomes Poisoned) to Cococlaw, and Weeds attacked 3 times (thanks to it's ability). Cococlaw only went down to 40 Life, but I knew that it would be gone soon. And, at the end of the turn, Cococlaw lost another 5 Life.

On my sisters turn, she summoned Takaw (A:30, D:20, L:110). Cococlaw attacked Weeds, leaving it with a measly 10 Life. But it didn't last long, for Takaw also has Fly, and it destroyed Weeds. However, since Cococlaw was Poisoned, it lost an other 5 Life.

I'll continue this in my next post, because I don't want this to go on forever! Don't forget to check out my YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA), my FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799), DeviantArt (http://aero460.deviantart.com) and my Shop (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game)!

No comments:

Post a Comment