Thursday, August 10, 2017

M.A.R Part 2

Next up for M.A.R (Make A Realm) is how it'll look. Do you want a peacful place? A war zone? A huge industrial land? This will help you out :)
Alright. This is where your dice comes in handy. Roll them and just write down where you landed. Keep on jumping from the different things until you end up back at the start. Got it? Also, if you get 2 things in the same part, it's okay, because you can either pick one or merge them together.
Terrain:
- (this is a blank, but count it in your jump.)
- Forest
- Ice
- Desert
- Mountain
- Cube
- Dead
- Industrial
- Heaven
- Chaos
Battle:
- War Zone
- Peacful
- Good-all-around
- Defensive
- Offensive
This is pretty much it. If you're unhappy with what you got, you could always go again! I got Cube, Chaos and Good-all-around. I'm actually quite happy with that. The Cube bit matches the Psychic element (I can imagine cubes floating above a smooth, flat floor), but the Chaos part probably goes better with Ghost, Fire, or Fight. However, I also like the idea of my Cube land also being mixed with the common idea of hell. Plus, Good-all-around is probably the best you can get (except for Peacful, that is).
I hope that this has helped you to think of a realm! Remember to change anything that doesn't suit you. You could even add a few things to the list above, just so that your realm will be even more unique to you!

You can go to my FaceBook for any news (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799), my YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA) for some videos about my card game, or the Genso TCG Shop (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game) where you can get some cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment