Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Comical problem!

I'm having trouble deciding things for the Genso comic. So, I'll ask you guys (as the fans who I trust) what I should do. What should I call the thing that you put the cards on? For simplicity, I'll call it a Duel Disk for now.

I can't call it a Duel Disk, but what can I call it? When you think about it, it's used to put cards on. And, of course, the cards battle each other. It's kind of like a mechanical game board, I guess. Hmmm... How about calling it a Battle-something? How does a Battle-mech sound? I quite like the idea of using a Battle-mech, don't you? However, I'm not sure. I may think of something better (or you guys might).

I was planning on making it so that the main characters get their gear from Andreas' Dad, because he could work at Holo.co, right? The father of the genius is a genius, which makes sense. So, if that's the case, what should I do about a school? Having a school which teaches you to play a card game is a little bit dumb sounding (however, I love Yugioh GX). Would the kids there play during break time?

No, because the teachers would most likely confiscate the cards. And, of course, the really expensive Battle-mechs, which will cause a huge distraction during class - because they won't exactly fit in your pocket, will they? For a long time, there were no schools in Pokemon. Now I can see why! Maybe I'll make it so that they do their stuff outside of school (and maybe a litte bit inside). But, then again, would teachers allow their students to take days off to play in tournaments? I doubt it. What do you think I should do?

You can comment below, or you could message me on FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019918095799). Don't forget about my deviantArt (http://aero460.deviantart.com) and my YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaktQ_2MU_TOtDX-i5qqSqA)! Or, you could go to the Genso TCG Shop (https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/genso-the-trading-card-game) to get some packs!


No comments:

Post a Comment